Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I need a breathalizer installed on my computer...

I've decided I need to install a breathalizer on my computer so that I don't go on drunken internet rampages where I end up 'nuking' my friends' facebook pages with video posts, and go on insane spending binges with ebay and amazon... I mean, I know I NEEEEDed 'real' Jivarro JuJu filled shrunken heads, 2 fiji mermaids, a four foot tall wooden carved tiki bottle opener, a jar containing a two-headed baby, the complete Marvel Savage Sword of Conan, etc... and I know at the time every video I posted had some drunken signifigance where I knew everyone really gave a flying fuck about what I happened to be listening to for 16 hours straight... HAHAHAHA. But in the cold harsh unforgiving light of the hungover morning (2:58pm) my perspective was just a little different. No big deal really, I do want that shit, and now I get to have it, and my friends on FB are friends for a reason, but I'm not in the habit of annoying the livin' fuck outta people I dig. HAHAHAHA...

So here it is- in three months I'll have my license back. Let's see if I can keep from fucking hammering away at the keyboard like a mad drunken Dr. Phibes relentlessly beating on his organ ;)-hahahahaha-, unless it's on here, or while writing 'The Book'... no, not the bible- that silly shit's already been done; MY BOOK. Anyway, as Stan Lee would say: Nuff Said



PS- Tryin' not to only blog 'rants'. Gotta get back the bebop stream of conciousness shit, and more observational journalism. Gotta get back into the right head-space for it. Thanx for bearing with while I get my chops back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment